1) We'll help you study ways on how to handle your money:
-Save $1,000 for emergencies
-Track your money coming in & going out
2) The next step is to start increasing the emergency savings
to one months income, establish affordable housing and
pay-off credit cards.
3) Once that's done we'll look to increase our emergency
savings now to 3 months of income, pay off all consumer
debts (ex: auto, student loans, etc) and increasing our giving.
4) The next step is to start to now save for:
-Replacement purchases (ex: home, auto, etc)
-Future financial freedom (retirement)
-Children's education/personal business (if applicable)
5) With the above steps completed, let's now look to
purchasing our dream home, but now with the flexibility
of being able to prepay on the mortgage. On top of
continuing to increase our giving, now's a great time to
work on choosing wise investments that will continue to
increase our wealth.
6) With the mortgage now paid off, what's left is to ensure
that the children's education has been funded and to
continue increasing our giving.